Tuesday, March 6, 2012

paris day 4


We ran out of time at Musee d'Osay last time, so we made sure to get there early to fully enjoy the experience this time. Good thing we had a Musee d'Orangeri/ Musee d'Osay pass! We beat the crowd and went straight in! The upstairs section was open this time and there were a lot more to see than there were last year. I got so overwhelmed! As much as I love this museum, I love their restaurant as well! It is soooo beautiful inside. There is no place like this in NY!

I picked up a few art prints for my mom (and for myself) before we left the museum and we headed to St-German area. Out first stop was Sennelier, the historic art supply store, then 7L. We walking on rue Seince and stopped by Cire Trvdon to pick up some candles. I love those big candles with cameos! They are gorgeous! Our last destination today was Mona Lisait and Giber Jeune before going back to our apartment. I love these discount book stores! They kinda remind me of the Strand in NY. It's impossible to leave these shops without buying. A last copy of Kate Moss by Mario Testino was today's find. 

We got to relax a bit before our dinner at Terminus Nord. I'm so glad we made a reservation. I cannot believe how busy it was. That huge restaurant was packed and people kept coming in! Foie Gras, Bouillabaisse, Champagne, Wine, Creme Brulee was all great! It was entertaining to watch all those garçons running around with a huge serving trey. Our night became more memorable when my husband took the Cartier rings out of his pocket. The new ring is shining on my finger now. I seriously couldn't ask more for our 5 year anniversary♥



















No comments:

Post a Comment