Monday, January 2, 2012

My 01.01.2012

Going to a book store on new years day has always been sort of my ritual since i was younger.There's not much to do on new years day to begin with and I love hanging at a book store so it is a perfect destination for me. After eating some Ozouni (traditional Japanese soup with sticky rice that you have on new years day), walking my dog, and finally booking tickets to Paris (TaaDaa~) my husband and I decided to hit Strand in Union Square.There it was! I found a book that I'd been looking for for a while ( and due to the fact it's out of print, it cost prohibitive online). Hooray~ what a great way to start a new year! This book will be my lucky charm for 2012♥

♪my resolutions for the year 2012♪
- ignore little things
- keep calm and carry on
- buy all the books I've been procrastinating to buy (before they go out of the print and price goes up!)
- go to bed before midnight (but as I'm writing this it's already 12:00am!)
- keep this blog going (third times the charm!)


No comments:

Post a Comment